This is the fundamental protection strategy for livecurrentafairs.com and Live Current Affairs Media Gathering distributions on the web and for specific administrations given through the sites by Live Current Affairs Media Gathering.
At livecurrentafairs.com we collect different types of information about our users for four main reasons:
- To provide personalized services unique to individual users.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer.
- To sell advertising space on the site. This helps us to keep the site free of charge.
- With user consent, to market services to individual users.
There may be additional privacy policies that apply to certain services on livecurrentafairs.com
Please read these at the time you register or subscribe for these services on these sites.
Please follow the links below for further information.
- We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. This means: we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information. we ensure that when we outsource any processes the service provider has appropriate security measures.
- We will respect your privacy. You should receive marketing emails only from DMG and, if you choose, from carefully chosen third parties.
- It will be made clear to you where you have these choices; for example, tick boxes will let you decide whether you wish to receive marketing.
- We may, however, email you occasionally with information or queries about your registration, your subscription account, or postings, for example, with reminders, warnings, or copyright requests.
- We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
- We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
- Our site is accessible via the Internet. This means that, wherever you choose to post your data on the site, it can be accessed from anywhere around the world.
How we use your information
What information do we collect?
We collect information on our users through cookies, where you choose to disclose data in postings, and when you enter sales promotions and competitions (“sales promotions”).
Certain services that we provide may involve the collection by us of additional information, such as your geographic location from time to time, to enable the service to be provided as designed. In particular, this may apply to certain Apps that you download, or that we provide.
Live Current Affairs have no Login Or Registration form to collect user data.
Use of children’s data
Except for Young World, livecurrentafairs.com does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 16.
Young World online is a service for children, which requires parental consent to join, no personal information on children is displayed on the site, and all contributions are moderated prior to being published.
Who do we share data with
We will not share your personal information with others for marketing purposes unless you have given us your permission. With your permission, we will share your information only with carefully chosen third parties.
Please note that we reserve the right to access and disclose personal data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly, and to protect both our users and ourselves.
Any third parties who access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf are subject to strict contractual restrictions to ensure that your data is protected and in compliance with applicable data protection/privacy legislation. We may also independently audit these service providers to ensure that they meet our standards. We may use service providers to help us run these sites or services available on the sites, some of which may be based outside of Pakistan.
Some DMG webpages use plugins from third-party platforms (such as the ‘Facebook Recommend’ function). These third arty providers may collect information about your visit to DMG websites on these pages. If you browse these pages whilst still also logged in to your account on the third-party platform, information collected by the third party may be connected to your account on the third-party platform. For more information on how these third parties use information, please read their privacy policies.
- For statistical purposes to track how many individual unique users we have and how often they visit our websites. We collect data listing which of our pages are most frequently visited and by which types of users and from which countries.
- We use third parties to collect anonymous user information, sometimes through cookies and web beacons. Click here to learn more about how we use a third-party service to collect and use the information on livecurrentafairs.com
- DMG and third-party advertisers will generate statistical cookies to track advertising impressions and conversions.
- Placing cookies on your computer means we can serve you adverts that you might be more interested in and allows us to control the number of times you see them and measure how effective the ad campaign has been. This helps us to keep the site free of charge.
- Flash cookies may be used to store user preferences for media player functionality and without them, some video content may not render correctly. You can turn cookies off but if you do this you may not be able to use all services on our websites and you might see more pop-ups and other intrusive advertising, as we won’t be able to limit what you see using cookies. You will, however, still be able to view editorial content.
For more information about cookies and managing them, including how to turn them off, please visit our page on Cookies.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
livecurrentafairs.com will contain contextual affiliate links from which we may earn revenue. Advertisers or affiliates never influence our articles, nor are they written for the purpose of promoting a product, except when clearly branded as a ‘sponsored feature’ or ‘advertisement feature’ or ‘sponsor’s content’.
Legal information and how to contact us
For the purposes of data protection please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you or have any queries regarding DMG use of personal data please contact the Data Protection Manager at the above address.